Monday, September 16, 2013

Importance of a schedule

Are you available today in 30 minutes?

It seems like a simple request, and I have already had an idea that customer service is being available anytime of the day for all of your customers needs. So why do I now answer this question with a NO?

Its so important to schedule out my day, and stick to it. I'll admit, this is all new to me and I'm by no means the best, but start with the most important things in your life, and put them in the schedule first. Then work your way backwards. You will find by doing this, the things that need to get done will get done and the things that don't; well, of course they don't.

Everyone has the same 24 hours in everyday. The successful ones are the ones that use their 24 hours the best. For me my struggles were with times I'm working and times I'm spending with the family. My #1 thing now is scheduling in that time with the family same time everyday. For my customers, I am not available during this time.

For all that don't have a schedule, create one, WRITE IT DOWN, try it for a week and it will improve your life and your business.

If you want more information about buying, selling, or investing in real estate please contact me at 913-486-6762.

Eric Medved
Keller Williams Legacy Partners
913-486-6762
www.medvedrealestate.com


No comments:

Post a Comment