Thursday, September 12, 2013

"I want to get a deal!"

Its come up a lot lately, and so I thought I would address it. When people contact me about buying a house, they say to me, "I just want to get a deal, the rest doesn't matter". Of course you want a deal, my job as a real estate agent is to get you the best deal possible. However, it's 2013, those "deals" that people feel are out there, really aren't.

Its a SELLERS MARKET. The days of foreclosures and short sale being over 50% of the homes for sale is over, and even those that are still on the market are priced better to where you can't just buy a foreclosure anymore and automatically be getting a deal.

When people call me and say they don't need to buy a house or really want to, but if they can get a deal they will. The first thing I say to them is it won't happen. There are too many buyers in the market that are motivated and when the right house comes on the market it is bought quickly.

So you ask, what can you do as a buyer if you're still looking for a deal? Make sure you're ready to buy! The buyers in this market must be prepared to move fast, and when they see a home they love, make an offer that day. Before you look at homes, make sure you are pre-approved. The deals in this market aren't the homes that you will get for 60% of value, the deals are those homes that are most desirable, and are bought within 1 week. Those homes are the Real "deals" in 2013, and if you can be prepared, and work with a superstar agent, you will beat out all the other buyers that want that home, and that will land you an...

...AWESOME DEAL

Eric Medved
Keller Williams Legacy Partners
913-486-6762

No comments:

Post a Comment